Trastuzumab deruxtecan for HER2-overexpressing colorectal cancer
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Get the study drug, trastuzumab deruxtecan, by I.V. once every 3 weeks
- Give blood and urine samples
- Have regular CT or MRI scans
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults with colorectal adenocarcinma who:
- Have advanced or metastatic disease
- Failed standard-of-care therapy
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to see if the study drug, trastuzumab deruxtecan, is safe and effective for fighting your cancer. We will also compare 2 different dose levels.