Trastuzumab Deruxtecan for Patients with HER2+ Breast Cancer (DESTINY-Breast12)
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Get the study drug as an infusion (through IV) every 3 weeks
- Have physical exams and blood draws
- Have heart scans (ECG)
- Have imaging scans (MRI or CT)
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults ages 18+ who:
- Have HER2+ metastatic breast cancer that is unable to be removed with surgery
- Have previously treated stable or progressing brain metastasis
- Have never been treated with tucatinib
- Are taking 2mg or less of daily dexamethasone
- Have had no more than 2 lines of treatment for brain metastasis
- Are not pregnant
For more information about who can be in this study, please contact the study team at 919-684-5301.
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to learn more about how trastuzumab deruxtecan (the study drug) might provide a positive benefit to people with metastatic breast cancer.