NUC-3373 for colorectal cancer
What is the Purpose of this Study?
We are doing this study to see if the study drug, NUC-3373, is safe and effective for treating colorectal cancer when combined with existing therapies.
What is the Condition Being Studied?
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults with colorectal cancer who:
- Have locally advanced, unresectable, or metastatic disease
- Have already received at least 1 line of treatment
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Get NUC-3373 by IV every 1 or 2 weeks
- Get chemotherapy and/or bevacizumab every 2 weeks
- Give blood and urine samples
- Have regular CT or MRI scans
[Nutide302] A Phase Ib/II open label study to assess the safety and pharmacokinetics of NUC-3373, a nucleotide analogue, given in combination with standard agents used in colorectal cancer treatment
Assistant Professor of Medicine
ClinicalTrials.govView on ClinicalTrials.gov