Domvanalimab and Zimberelimab for Upper Gastrointestinal Cancer (ARC-21)
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Receive the study drugs, domvanalimab and zimberelimab, through an IV once every 3 or 4 weeks
- Receive standard chemotherapy every 2 weeks in addition to the study drugs (if not previously treated)
- Have blood draws
- Get CT or MRI scans every 6-to-12 weeks
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults ages 18+ who are diagnosed with one of the following types of cancer:
- Esophageal adenocarcinoma (a common type of cancer of the esophagus); OR
- Gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma (cancer where the esophagus meets the stomach); OR
- Gastric adenocarcinoma (stomach cancer)
The cancer must not be treatable with surgery alone.
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at 919-668-1861.
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to see if the study drugs, domvanalimab and zimberelimab, are safe and effective for treating advanced or metastatic gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma.