GOG-3031 Tesaro Ruby Endometrial
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Be randomized (like the flip of a coin) to Group 1 or Group 2
-- Group 1 will get the study drug (Dostarlimab) with chemotherapy
-- Group 2 will get a placebo (harmless solution, like saltwater) with chemotherapy
Both groups will:
- Get their infusions every 3 weeks for 18 weeks
- Get their infusions of the study drug or placebo every 6 weeks for up to 3 years
- Complete a follow-up visit 3 months after completing their study drug regimen
- Complete follow-up visits every 3 months after that
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adult women diagnosed with endometrial cancer
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to learn more about how the study drug (Dostarlimab) can help slow endometrial cancer when used in combination with chemotherapy.