D2C7 + Anti-CD40 for Malignant Glioma
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Have the study drugs (D2C7-IT and 2141-V11) put into the area around your tumor
- Stay in the hospital for approximately 4 days
- Have physical exams
- Give blood samples
- Have MRI scans
You will have regular follow-up visits after you leave the hospital. You will have a return clinic visit 2 weeks, 4 weeks, and 8 weeks after your hospital stay and then every 8 weeks for at least one year.
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults 18 years of age and older who:
- Are diagnosed with Grade III or IV malignant glioma that has progressed or recurred
- Do not take a high dose of a steroid medicine called Decadron or dexamethasone
- Are not taking any types of medicines that affect your immune system
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to see if an experimental combination of drugs (D2C7-IT and 2141-V11) is a safe treatment for brain tumors.