NKTR-262 and NKTR-214 with or without Nivolumab in Metastatic Solid Tumors
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in this Study?
- Have diagnosed colorectal cancer
- Have had 2 anti-cancer therapies which did not work
- Have tumors large enough to be injected
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study you will:
- Be assigned to get either the doublet, or the triplet study drugs (like the flip of a coin)
-- In both the doublet and the triplet study drug procedures you will be given NKTR-262 by injection straight into your tumor in the clinic at Duke on Day 1 of the first 3 cycles
-- Each study cycle lasts 21 days
- You will then be given NKTR-214 in the vein over 30 minutes, after you get NKTR-262 and Opdivo in the vein (for triplet study drug participants only) over 30 minutes following NKTR-214, beginning at Cycle 1.