Adaptimmune for cancers that have MAGE-A4
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults who have one of the following cancers:.
- Urothelial cancer (transitional cell cancer of the bladder, ureter, urethra or renal pelvis),
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck,
- Ovarian cancer,
- NSCLC (squamous, adenosquamous, adenocarcinoma, or large cell),
- Esophageal (squamous and adenocarcinoma)
- Gastric cancer,
- Synovial sarcoma
- Myxoid/Round Cell Liposarcoma (MRCLS).
Cancer must be positive for MAGE-A4
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Have your blood filtered through a machine to remove your T cells (a type of immune cell in your blood)
- Have your T cells changed in a lab to attack your cancer cells
- Have four days of chemotherapy before you get the study drug, MAGE A4c1032T
- Be admitted to the hospital to get the study drug
- Be followed for safety for a minimum of three months after you get the study drug