Pelle-926-301 Patidegib Topical Gel For BCNS
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in this Study?
- Have (or be suspected of having) basal cell nevus (Gorlin) syndrome
- Have had at least 3 basal cells on the face within the last 24 months
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be assigned (like the flip of a coin) to either get the study gel (Patidegib) or a gel that doesn't have any drug in it
- Be asked to apply the gel twice a day for 12 months
- Be asked to come for 14 study visits and be available for 1 study phone call with the study team
- Have your skin looked at by the study doctor
- Have a series of blood and urine tests
- Have your skin photographed
- Answer questionnaires
- Let the study doctor take samples of tissue from basal cell carcinomas