ArQule: ARQ 531-101 Ph1 ARQ 531 R/R Hematologic Malignancies
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in this Study?
- Have good organ function
- Have a platelet count greater than 50,000/microliters
- Have a creatinine clearance of greater than 60 mL/min
- Have hemoglobin (Hgb) greater than 8.0 g/dL and stable for greater than 1 week
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Give samples of your blood
- Have assessments of your vital signs
- Give urine samples
- Get the study drug, ARQ 531, taken by mouth for one week