AMG 510 in Advanced Solid Tumors With KRAS p.G12C Mutation
What is the Purpose of this Study?
If you choose to join this study, during the screening period you will:
- Have tests done in our clinic to see if you're eligible
- Have a tumor biopsy done, if necessary
If you're eligible for the dosing period, you will:
- Take the study drug (sotorasib) alone or in combination with other drugs, which will depend on the type of cancer you have
- Have physical exams
- Have blood draws
- Have other tests done during your clinic visits
Who Can Participate in this Study?
- Have metastatic cancer with confirmed KRAS p.G12C mutation
- Are able to swallow pills
- Do not have a primary brain tumor (treated brain metastases are okay)
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to find out how an experimental drug called sotorasib works in your body and against your cancer. We will compare how this drug works alone and in combination with several different drugs.