DKN-01 in Combination with Tislelizumab Â± Chemotherapy in Patients with Gastric Cancer
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Go through a screening period to see if you're eligible for the study
- Have a tumor biopsy done, if necessary
If you're eligible to join, you will:
- Have physical exams
- Give blood samples
- Have other tests done during your clinic visits
- Be placed into 1 of 2 groups depending on when you join the study
-- Group A will receive study drugs DKN-01 and tislelizumab along with oxaliplatin IV once every 3 weeks and will take capecitabine by mouth twice a day for 2 weeks then hold for 1 week
-- Group B will receive study drugs DKN-01 and tislelizumab IV once every 3 weeks
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults ages 18 and older who:
- Are diagnosed with gastric adenocarcinoma or GEJ adenocarcinoma
- Have not been previously treated with an anti-DKK1 therapy, PD-1, anti-PD-L1, or anti-PD-L-2 therapy
- Do not have known osteoblastic bony metastasis
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to learn more about how experimental drugs DKN-01 and tislelizumab work in your body and against your cancer. We will compare how these drugs works together and in combination with another drug combination called CAPOX (capecitabine and oxaliplatin).