FEATURES OF PRIMARY AND ADAPTIVE IMMUNOTHERAPY RESISTANCE IN MICROSATELLITE INSTABLE CANCERS
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Go through a screening period to see if you're eligible for the study
- Start participating before, during, or after treatment with standard of care immunotherapy for your cancer
If you're eligible to join, you will:
- Be monitored until you complete your immunotherapy treatment and the final blood and/or tissue samples are collected
- Provide the following depending on when you enroll in the study (before, during, or after immunotherapy):
-- Blood samples
-- Stool samples
-- Tumor tissue samples
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults ages 18 and older who:
- Are diagnosed with stage III or IV endometrial, prostate, hepatobiliary, pancreatic, and gastrointestinal cancers with certain tumor mutations
- Do not have prostate tumors with small cell component
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to examine genetic changes in your tumor that may contribute to resistance to immunotherapy. With this information, we hope to be able to identify new treatment methods as well as improve our ability to identify patients more likely to respond to immunotherapy.