Pfizer - C4201002
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Take the study drug (PF-07265807) by mouth
- Provide old tumor tissue
- Have physical exams, blood and urine tests
- Have eye exams
- Have imaging scans (CT and/or MRI)
- Have heart tests (ECG)
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults diagnosed with:
- Cervical cancer
- Gastric cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- HCC (Hepatocellular carcinoma)
- Melanoma (mucosal or cutaneous)
- Merkel cell carcinoma
- MSI-H tumors
- NSCLC (Non-small cell lung cancer)
- HNSCC (head and neck squamous cell cancer)
- SCLC (small cell lung cancer)
- RCC (renal cell carcinoma)
- Urothelial carcinoma
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug, PF-07265807, is safe and to find the most effective dose.