Calaspargase Pegol in Adults w/Untreated, Ph-negative B-cell and T cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Induction Phase: You will receive 3 infusions of the study drug.
- Consolidation Phase: You will receive 2 infusions of the study drug.
- Interim Maintenance Phase: You will receive 1 infusion of the study drug.
- Delayed Intensification Phase: You will receive 2 infusions of the study drug.
You will receive also receive standard chemotherapy at the same time as the study drug.
The study regimen will last approximately 12 -18 months. We will follow up with you for 2 years (approximately 8 phone calls, once every 3 months) to see how you are doing.
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults ages 22+ who:
- Are diagnosed with ALL
- Have not yet received chemotherapy or radiation therapy
For more information about who can join this study, please contact the study team at 919-660-2077.
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to find out if a drug called calaspargase pegol is an effective treatment for ALL in most adults. This study drug is an approved treatment for ALL in children and young adults up to 21 years old. We want to know if it is also beneficial for adults older than 21.