AROG ARO-012 for GIST with D842V mutation in the PDGFRA gene (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
What is the Purpose of this Study?
Who Can Participate in this Study?
- Advanced GIST with a specific genetic abnormalilty (D842V mutation in the PDGFRA gene)
- Disease progression within 6 months of entering the study.
- No other therapy within 3 weeks of entering the study
What is Involved?
If you choose to join this study, you will:
- Be randomized (like the flip of a coin) to get crenolanib or placebo (sugar pills) pills that are taken by mouth 3 times a day as long as you are not getting worse.
- Return to Duke for study visits once a month.