Xencor XmAb23104 (Advanced Solid Tumors)
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Have an infusion of the study drug (XmAb23104) on days 1 and 15 of a 28-day cycle
- Potentially have three infusions of the drug ipilimumab (once every three weeks) through the first 2 cycles
- Provide old or new tumor tissue
- Have an eye exam
- Have physical exams, blood and urine tests
- Have imaging scans (CT and/or MRI)
- Have tests of your heart (ECG)
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults with advanced solid tumors who:
- Have cancer that has gotten worse after treatment with standard therapies
- Have no remaining treatment options
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to find out if an experimental drug, XmAb23104, is safe and effective against your cancer when given with and without the drug Ipilimumab.