SGNTUC-024 (HER2+ Gastrointestinal Cancers)
What is the Purpose of this Study?
- Take the study drug, tucatinib, by mouth twice a day
- Get trastuzumab every 2 or 3 weeks
- Get chemotherapy and/or pembrolizumab every 2 or 3 weeks
- Give blood and urine samples
- Have regular CT or MRI scans
Who Can Participate in this Study?
Adults with HER2+ cancer and one of the following tumor types:
-Colorectal carcinoma (cancer of the colon or rectum)
-Gastric adenocarcinoma (a type of stomach cancer)
-Esophageal adenocarcinoma (a type of cancer in the esophagus)
-Gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma (a type of cancer that occurs where the esophagus meets the stomach)
-Cholangiocarcinoma (cancer of the bile ducts)
-Gallbladder carcinoma (cancer of the gallbladder)
What is Involved?
We are doing this study to see if the study drug, tucatinib, is safe and effective to use with trastuzumab plus oxaliplatin-based chemotherapy and/or pembrolizumab. We also want to find the best dose of tucatinib to use to shrink the cancer.