My research interests focus on the care of patients with hematologic malignancies, both with and without the use of bone marrow or stem cell transplantation. I focus my research efforts on new approaches to manipulate minimal residual disease.
Recent endeavors have included:
- Phase one trials with novel anti-cancer agents targeting aurora kinases, tyrosine kinases, mtor, VEGF, and raf/ras pathways
- New monoclonal antibodies targeting tumor stroma rather than cellular antigens
- Investigating new antibody targets, i.e. CD123, endoglin, or tenascin for hematologic malignancies
- Aggressive therapy and transplantation for mantle cell lymphoma
- Antiangiogenesis therapy for patients with NHL
- Nonablative allogeneic transplantation therapy with matched or mismatched donors followed by immune modulation