NOW VIRTUAL: AACI Clinical Research Innovation Meeting (7.7.20 & 7.8.20)
Updated on May 6, 2020
The Association of American Cancer Institutes, AACI, together with the Clinical Research Innovation Steering Committee and the Board of Directors, made the difficult decision not to move forward with an in-person meeting in July. Instead, the 12th Annual AACI CRI Annual Meeting will take place July 7-8 in a virtual format.
Registration is now open for the 12th Annual AACI CRI (Virtual) Meeting "Cancer Clinical Research: Focus on the Future."
Registration for the two-day, virtual meeting is free for AACI cancer center members and sustaining members.
AACI is working to ensure that the online meeting will still deliver the innovative, quality education that its members have enjoyed at prior CRI annual meetings.
More information, including the program and registration, is now available on the CRI meeting website.
Who Should Participate ?
- Individuals from AACI member cancer centers, including:
- CTO administrative directors, medical directors, managers, and supervisors
- Deputy/associate directors of clinical research administration
- Cancer center administrators
- Research regulatory management and staff
- Clinical research finance directors, managers, and supervisors
- Biostatisticians and informatics specialists
- Individuals from U.S. Department of Health and Human Services agencies and offices, including the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- AACI sustaining members
- AACI Corporate Roundtable members
- Representatives from industry, including drug development companies, clinical research organizations, and consultants
- IT companies that support cancer center clinical research management
- Like-minded organizations promoting patient access to clinical trials
For questions, email AACI’s senior events manager, Jaime Anderson.