POSTPONED: Southeastern Immunology Symposium Hosted at Duke
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED, NEW DATE TBA
The Duke University School of Medicine and the Duke Department of Immunology are hosting the 9th annual Southeastern Immunology Symposium, June 6 and June 7.
The symposium will be held at the Trent Semans Center for Health Education, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina.
This symposium will provide a forum where the newest developments in basic, translational and clinical immunology will be shared with the goal of fostering increased relationships and collaborations.
Several leading faculty from institutions across the southeast will present their work. Additionally, distinguished keynote speakers will present their most recent advances.
- Erica Saphire (La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology)
- Shannon Turley (Genentech)
- Mark Ansel (UCSF)
- Scott Antonia (Duke University)
- Mariana Byndloss (Vanderbilt University)
- Cindy Derdeyn (Emory University)
- Michael Fessler (NIEHS)
- Stacy Horner (Duke University)
- Caroline Jones (Virginia Tech University)
- Young Kim (Vanderbilt University)
- Chaoran Li (Emory University)
- Yong Lu (Wake Forest University)
- Fran Lund (University of Alabama Birmingham)
- Yuliya Pylayeva-Gupta (University of North Carolina)
- Laura Solt (Scripps-Florida University)
- Lishan Su (University of North Carolina)
- Donghai Wang (Duke University)
- Corey Watson (University of Louisville)
- Robert Welner (University of Alabama Birmingham)
- Jim Zimring (University of Virginia)
The event will include poster sessions, abstract awards, and talks selected from top abstracts.
Saturday poster sessions will highlight the science carried out by graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. Abstracts for the poster session should be submitted through the site. Poster width should be 48″ or less. Five abstracts will be chosen for presentation during the oral sessions on Saturday and Sunday. These and additional abstracts will receive a monetary award provided through the generous sponsorship from the AAI.
Abstract submission deadline: April 27, 2020 (Upon registration, a link for abstract submission is included in the email confirmation)
Early registration deadline: May 15, 2020
Please direct inquiries regarding the upcoming 2020 symposium to: