We invite you to download our New Cancer Patient Resource Guide.
Medical Referrals: To make a referral, medical professionals should call:
- Blood & Marrow Transplant / Cellular Therapy—919.684.8964
- Brain Tumor—919.684.5301
- Brain & Spine Metastasis—919.681.3038
- Breast Oncology—919.660.9672 (Option 1)
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Oncology—919.660.9673
- Gynecologic (GYN) Oncology—919.684.3768 (Option 1)
- Hematologic Malignancies—919.684.8964 (Blood Cancer Patient Resource Guide)
- Prostate & Urologic Cancers—919.668.8108 (Option 1)
- Thoracic Oncology—919.660.9674
Appointments: To schedule a first-time appointment for most types of cancer, please call 919.668.6688. To shedule a first-time appointment with Hematologic Malignanices / Blood & Marrow Transplant, please call 919.684.8964. To reschedule a missed appointment, please call 919.668.6688.
Duke Cancer Centers: To reach one of our locations, visit dukecancerinstitute.org/locations. To reach the Duke Cancer Center Durham front desk, please call 919.684.2410.
Oncology Triage Line: If you are a Duke cancer patient and need health advice or medical support, our oncology triage phone services are available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To speak with a Duke oncology nurse, call 919.668.6608. For oncology triage support for Hematologic Malignanices / Blood & Marrow Transplant, please call 919.684.8964.
Cancer Patient Support Services: Our Supportive Care and Survivorship Center offers programs and services supporting patients and their loved ones. For more information, call 919.684.4497.